Download your free guide: 'Working Through a Limited Company'
In association with Competex Ltd, we have put together a comprehensive and completely free guide to setting up and working through a limited company. Within this guide you will find information on:
- Initial tasks required to set up your company
- Registering your company for VAT
- Opening the company bank account
- Setting your daily rates
- Legislation that affects interim managers such as IR35, AWR and Professional Indemnity
- Remunerating yourself through your company
- Filing your accounts
- Allowable business expenses
Simply fill in the form below to download your free guide.
In submitting your details, you confirm that you are happy for the Interim Hub, and other associated companies within the Competex group, to send you news about services and information which may be of use to small business owners. We will never pass your details on to any third party.